The 56th Annual Cleveland Feis
Sunday May 26, 2013
The Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University
2000 Prospect Avenue, Cleveland OH 44115
The Greater Cleveland Feis Society extends a warm and cordial CEAD MILE FAILTE to all.
- Mass and opening ceremonies 7:30 AM
- Feis will start at 8:30 AM
- New: Immediately following the lunch break will be the Treble Reel followed by the Choreography, Figure and Ceili competitions.
- Music and Vocal Competitions commence at 8:30 AM and conclude at 3:00 PM
- Entries Due: April 30, 2013
- No entries or changes after May 11, 2013
North American Feis Commission Dancing Award Venues
Gerry Campbell Perpetual Senior Belt
Robert Gabor Junior Trophy
George Sweetnam Minor Trophy
Will be held on February 15, 2013 at the Orlando Hilton, Orlando, Florida
The Greater Cleveland Feis Society
is a member of the North American Feis Commission,
President Patricia Watkins,
Member of An Coimisiun, Dublin, Ireland.
Updated February 11, 2013